Sweet, salty and super cheesy! These Bacon, pickle fries are an epic party snack.
• 12 pickles
• 3 Cheestrings
• 12 slices of streaky bacon
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 240g mayonnaise
• 125g sour cream
• Large handful of flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
• 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
• 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
• 1/4 teaspoon paprika
• 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• Dash hot sauce
1. Combine all the ingredients for the ranch sauce together in a bowl until well combined.
2. To make the pickle fries, make a hole in the each pickle by inserting a straw into the end of each pickle and pressing firmly to ‘core’ the pickle. Cut each Cheestring into 4 lengthways and feed the Cheestring quarters into the cored pickles. Wrap each pickle in a slice of the streaky bacon and place on a lined baking tray.
3. Bake in an oven preheated to 180 C for 15 minutes then serve with the ranch dressing.