The Topless Baker shows off his buns!
• 500 grams Beef Mince (10-15 percent Fat)
• 1/2 Onion
• 1 Clove of Garlic
• 1/2 Red Chilli
• Grated Parmesan
• Chopped Fresh Parsley
• 1/2 tablespoon Maple Syrup
• 1 Piece of bread
• 1 Egg
• 8 Rashers of Streaky Smoked Bacon
• 4 Slices of Cheddar Cheese
• 4 Eggs
• 4 Brioche Buns
1. Chop the onion, garlic & chilli and fry in olive oil until soft, about 2-3 minutes.
2. Blitz the bread into breadcrumbs and into a bowl add the mince, parmesan, chopped parsley, maple syrup & 1 egg. Mix everything together with your hands to make 4 patties.
3. Fry the patties for 2m each side or until golden, then put them in the oven at 180c for 12-14m. About 2m before they are done, add a slice of cheddar cheese on top to melt away.
4. Meanwhile, cook the bacon until crispy.
5. Just before serving, fry the eggs and toast the buns.
6. Top the bun with mayonnaise, then add the burger, bacon and egg.