• 25 grams unsalted butter
• 2 tablespoons caster sugar
• 3 Bramley cooking apples, peeled, cored and roughly chopped
• 3 plums, stones removed and quartered
• 100 grams fresh blackberries
• Pinch cinnamon
• 100 grams unsalted butter, cold and finely diced
• 50 grams caster sugar
• 4 tablespoons porridge oats
• 75 grams plain flour
• 10 Corsini Amaretti Morbidi biscuits, crushed
• Creme fraiche, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4. Melt the butter in a pan, then add the sugar and melt.
2. Add the apples and plums. Cook over a high heat for 5-8 minutes until soft and most of the liquid has evaporated. Stir in the blackberries. Cook for 2 minutes then remove from the heat.
3. To make the crumble, mix all the remaining ingredients in a food processor or rub between your fingers until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4. Place the fruit mixture into an ovenproof baking dish. Spoon the crumble over the top. Cook for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Serve with crème fraiche.