Throwback to everyone's favourite childhood art show!
• 100 grams melted chocolate
• Chocolate brownie slices
• Orange curd
• 250 milliliters whipped cream
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 meringue
• 1 zest of an orange
• Vanilla ice cream
• Fresh mint
• Hot chocolate sauce
• 3 balloons, blown up half way
1. Melt the chocolate on a bain marie. Leave to cool slightly, then dip the balloons into the chocolate until half of the balloon is covered. Place them on a mug so they are stable. Chill in the fridge until the chocolate is set.
2. Place the brownies on your plate and dot the orange curd around, creating pretty swirls.
3. Whip the cream in a bowl and add the vanilla. Spoon into a piping bag and pipe randomly onto the plate, creating a nice pattern.
4. Crumble up the meringue and sprinkle all over the plate. Using the leftover melted chocolate, flick it on to the plate.
5. Sprinkle the zest of an orange all over.
6. Put some vanilla ice cream on top of the brownies and add a few springs of mint leaves to each scoop.
7. Now take the balloons out of the fridge and pop them, carefully removing the skin of the balloons from the chocolate. This should leave you with 3 beautiful chocolate domes.
8. Cover the brownies with the domes.
9. Serve the plate with hot chocolate sauce to pour over the domes. This will melt them to reveal the ice cream topped brownies.