Remember these? Oh hell yeah
• 1 pack ready-made puff pastry
• 500 grams chopped apples
• 1 knob of butter
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 3 tablespoons brown sugar
• Cinnamon sugar: 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon for every 1 tablespoon of white sugar
1. Pop the butter and apples in a pan over a low heat and add the 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon and brown sugar. Add a splash of water and cook until the apples are just beginning to soften and caramelise. Leave to cool.
2. Cut your puff pastry into squares and roll out.
3. On one half spoon in a dollop of the stewed apples.
4. Run a drop of water around the edge of the pastry and then fold it over in half. Use a fork to crimp the edges and seal.
5. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and bake for 15-20 minutes at 180c.