How to make Angel Delight Mini Cheesecakes
• 300 grams sponge cake
• 200 grams cream cheese
• 1 x 59 grams sachet of strawberry Angel Delight
• 100 grams white chocolate
• Sprinkles to decorate
1. Weigh the sponge cake into a large mixing bowl and crumble.
2. Press the sponge pieces into cupcake holders into all the edges of the case. Make sure the cake is well compacted, level and halfway up the sides of the paper case.
3. To make the Angel Delight topping, place the broken up pieces of white chocolate in a bowl over a pan of water on low-medium heat. Once the chocolate is almost melted , take it off the heat and continue to stir until the chocolate is melted through. Leave the chocolate to cool.
4. Then put the cream cheese into a medium sized mixing bowl and beat with a whisk or wooden spoon until it is smooth. Pour in the sachet of sweet smelling Angel Delight and stir to combine. The strawberry Angel Delight will turn the cream cheese a pretty pink!
5. Stir in the melted white chocolate with the cream cheese mixture.
6. Spoon the Angel Delight topping onto the top of each cake base.
7. Sprinkle over some star sprinkles or any other decoration of your choice.