Who knew you could do all this with coconut oil?!
• 1 tablespoon coconut oil
• 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
• Peppermint flavouring
• 2 egg yolks
• 1/2 lemon, squeezed
• 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
• 130 grams coconut oil, melted
1. USE 1: To season a cast iron dish: after cleaning the pan lightly grease it with the coconut oil as a seal.
2. USE 2: As toothpaste: mix together 1 tablespoon of coconut oil with 1 teaspoon bicarb and add in a mint flavouring, peppermint is good. Just a few drops.
3. USE 3: As coffee creme: add to a black coffee for extra creaminess and to sweeten.
4. USE 4: Mayonnaise: beat together the egg yolks and the lemon. Then mix in the mustard and season. Once combined, beat in the oil very slowly, beat continuously.
5. USE 5: Wood polish: Put some oil on a cloth and wipe over wood until shiny.