Our 1 minute burrito is your new lightening fast mid-week supper!
• 2 tablespoons cooked rice
• 2 tablespoons black beans
• 1/2 avocado
• 1 tortilla wrap
• 1 medium tomato
• 1 spring onion
• Pinch of sea salt
• 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
• 2 tablespoons natural yoghurt
• 50 grams grated cheddar cheese
1. Place the tortilla on the hot griddle for 10 seconds on each side to warm up.
2. Chop the tomatoes, the spring onions and slice the avocados.
3. Mix the tomato with the spring onion with some sea salt and olive oil in a small bowl.
4. Spoon the rice and black beans on the wrap. Spread evenly, leaving a gap at the bottom.
5. Add the quick salsa, topped with the avocado, grated cheese and the yoghurt.
6. Fold up the bottom edge of the tortilla wrap, then the sides and bite.