We've upgraded your classic samosa to make something wonderful!
• 6 slices white bread
• 1 tsp oil
• 1 tsp cumin seeds
• 1/2 tsp ginger paste
• 1/2 tsp garlic paste
• 2 potatoes, peeled, boiled & mashed
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/4 tsp amchur/mango powder
• 1/4 tsp turmeric
• 1 tbsp coriander seeds, crushed
• 1 birds eye green chilli, finely chopped
• Handful fresh coriander, roughly chopped
• Mint Chutney
• Tamarind Chutney
• Pomegranate seeds
1. Pre-heat oven at 200C.
2. Roll out a piece of bread with a rolling pin. Then cut off the crusts and cut into 2 triangles. Apply water to two edges and make a cone out of it, ensuring it is sealed. Repeat with remaining slices. Place on a wire tray and bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds. When they sizzle add the ginger and garlic paste and cook for 2 minutes. Now add the potatoes and remaining spices, chilli and coriander.
4. Fill the cones with the potato mixture. Top with mint chutney, tamarind chutney sev and pomegranate.