No more waffle, you just need this sundae
• 160 grams Plain Flour
• 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
• 25 grams Caster Sugar
• 1 Egg Yolk
• 1 Egg White
• 70 milliliters Vegetable Oil
• 300 milliliters Milk
• 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• Pinch Salt
• Neapolitan Ice Cream
• 1 Can of Whipped Cream
• Chocolate Chips
1. Sift all the dry ingredients together in a bowl and whisk to combine.
2. Separate the eggs and beat the yolks, milk and oil together.
3. Whisk the whites until you have stiff peaks.
4. Add the wet ingredients into the dry and combine.
5. Fold in the egg whites.
6. Spray the waffle iron with vegetable spray and ladle on the batter. Cook for 3-4m or until golden.
7. Lay a waffle down and top with melted chocolate and chocolate chips.
8. Lay the second waffle on top and then add 3 scoops of ice cream, chocolate chips, melted chocolate.
9. Add whipped cream and sprinkles and top with a cherry.