An apple a day keeps the doctor away, right?
• 4 wooden skewers
• 4 Granny Smith Apples
• 150 milliliters of water
• 350 grams Light Brown sugar
• 2 teaspoons White Wine Vinegar
• 35 grams Unsalted Butter
• 2 tablespoons Golden Syrup
• Crushed Oreos
• Crushed hazelnuts
1. Remove the stalks from each apple and put in a wooden skewer.
2. Add the sugar to a pan with 150 milliliters of water and boil the mixture until the sugar has completely dissolved. Once dissolved, add in the golden syrup, butter & vinegar and cook until it reaches 138C on a sugar thermometer.
3. Take the apples and dip them into the caramel sauce, set
4. Them aside on baking paper and sprinkle with your toppings.