How to make summer fruit crumble.
• 35 grams Flour
• 25 grams Butter
• 20 grams Rolled Oats
• 35 grams Brown Sugar
• 2 tablespoons Chopped Hazelnuts
• 180 grams Fresh Strawberries
• Handful of Blackberries & Blueberries
1. Pre heat your oven to 200C.
2. Add the flour, sugar and butter into a bowl and mix with your fingers until it reaches a breadcrumb like consistency.
3. Add the oats & chopped hazelnuts and mix thoroughly. Set to one side.
4. Chop the fruit up and add to the bottom of individual ramekins.
5. Top the fruit with the prepared crumble and bake for 20-22m until golden brown and the fruit is bubbling up.