What are those?!
• 1 large egg
• 80 grams Buttermilk
• 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
• Pinch Salt
• 25 grams Sugar
• 40 grams Plain flour
• 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
• 1/8 teaspoon Baking Soda Butter for frying
• Golden Syrup & Bacon to serve
1. In a bowl, whisk together the egg, buttermilk, vanilla, salt and sugar.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients and add them to the wet ingredients to combine.
3. Heat the pan swirling around some unsalted butter. Line a muffin ring with butter, and fill this half way with batter. Cook for 23 minutes or until large bubbles start to form. Flip and cook for another 2 minutes until the bottom is golden.
4. While the pancakes are cooking, place the bacon on a tray and grill until crispy.
5. Stack the cooked pancakes, then layer the bacon on top, and finally drizzle with golden syrup.