Gooey cookies, ice cream, sprinkles = heaven
• 240 grams Plain Flour
• 150 grams Light Brown Sugar
• 100 grams Caster Sugar
• 140 grams Unsalted Butter
• 1 Large Egg
• 3/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
• 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
• Pinch Salt
• 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
• 150 grams Chocolate Chips (Dark & Milk)
• To Serve
: Vanilla Ice Cream
, Chocolate Chips and Sprinkles
1. Beat the butter for about 3m until light and fluffy
2. Add the sugar & salt and beat again for another few minutes.
3. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until combined .
4. Next mix in the flour - be careful not to over mix
5. Stir in the chocolate chips and once mixed, scoop out golf ball size pieces and lay them onto a baking tray.
6. Pop them in the fridge for 15m and then bake at 175c for 16-20m until golden on the edge. Leave them to cool completely.
7. Once cool, add a scoop of ice cream to one side and then wedge another cookie on top
8. Roll in chocolate chips and sprinkles