It's a burger made of gold... Doesn't get much more indulgent than that!
• 1/2 White onion 1 Egg
• 1 Clove of garlic 500 grams Beef mince
• 25 grams Parmesan cheese Lettuce
• 25 grams Cheddar cheese Tomato
• 6 Slices of Swiss cheese Mayonnaise
• 3 Brioche buns Breadcrumbs
• Edible gold leaf Butter
1. Chop the onion and garlic and fry until soft and fragrant. Add this to a bowl along with your mince, egg, breadcrumbs, and Parmesan. Mix together.Form the mixture into patties and then create a small well in the middle of each patty. Push some chunks of cheddar cheese in the hole and then reshape the burger so that the cheese is covered.
2. Fry the patties in a pan with oil for about 1 minute on each side until they are golden, then bake at 180C for 14 minutes. Butter and grill the burger buns slightly for 1-2 minutes. Lay over your edible gold leaf to the top of the bun until it is completely covered.
3. Add mayo to the bottom of the bun, then your burger patty, a slice or two of Swiss cheese, tomato and finally lettuce and your golden top.