Part freak, part shake, this epic dessert fully delivers
• Chocolate Ganache
• 55 grams Chocolate
• 1 tablespoon Milk
• Vanilla Milkshake
• 160 grams Vanilla Ice Cream (About 3 big scoops)
• 200 milliliters Whole Milk
• Whipped Cream
• 150 milliliters Double Cream
• 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
• To Serve
• Vanilla Ice Cream
• Brownie Pieces
• Remaining Chocolate Ganache
1. Blend the ice cream and whole milk together until smooth - set aside.
2. Add the double cream, vanilla, sugar to a bowl and whip until soft peak forms - about 1-2 minutes.
3. Add the chocolate and milk to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30s, stirring every 10s until smooth.
4. With your jar, spoon the ganache on the inside of the jar, and around the rim.
5. Rotating the jar, pour sprinkles around the rim.
6. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to the bottom of the jar and fill the glass up with the vanilla milkshake
7. Top with the piped whipped cream and then add the brownie chunks.