Don't worry, no Dutch babies are harmed in the making of this delicious breakfast dish
• 30 grams plain flour
• 120 milliliters whole milk
• 1 large egg
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Pinch salt
• 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
• Icing sugar
1. Place your skillet in the oven at 220C.
2. In a blender, blend the flour, milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt. Once combined scrape down the bowl and blitz again.
3. Allow the batter to rest for 15-20 minutes.
4. Once the skillet is hot, take it out of the oven, add a tablespoon butter, swirling it around the pan. Pour in the batter and bake for 15 minutes or until puffy and golden on top.
5. Serve with fresh raspberries and blueberries. Dust with
6. Icing sugar.