Real men don't mess with spirits, they shoot milk instead
• 110 grams Unsalted Butter
• 40 grams Caster Sugar
• 40 grams Light Brown sugar
• 1 Egg Yolk
• 185 grams Plain Flour
• 90 grams Chocolate Chips
• 100 grams 70 percent Chocolate
• Milk to Serve
1. Beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 1-2m.
2. Once smooth, add the egg yolk and beat for another minute.
3. Moving to a spatula, gently add the flour until just combined.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Take a spoonful of cookie dough and press it into the inside of your shot/fondant moulds covering all of the edges.
6. Once they are all filled, place them in the fridge for 30m.
7. Bake in the oven at 180c for 15m or until just golden. Allow to cool in the moulds.
8. Once cooled, tap them out of the moulds. Melt the chocolate and paint this on the inside of the cookie and wait for it to completely set in the fridge.
9. To serve, fill each shot with milk and enjoy!