These sweet marshmallow and brownie kebabs are summer on a stick!
• 180 grams Unsalted butter
• 180 grams Dark chocolate
• 3 Eggs
• 260 grams Caster sugar
• 90 grams Plain flour
• 30 grams cocoa
• 100 grams White chocolate chips
• Bamboo sticks
• White chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. To make the brownie add the butter and chocolate into a heat proof bowl and place over a pan of simmering water to melt. Once melted, leave to cool.
3. In a separate bowl beat together the caster sugar and eggs until pale in colour, light and fluffy. Mixture should double in size and is ready when you can leave a trail in your mixture for a few seconds when you lift up your beaters.
4. Fold into the cooled chocolate mixture.
5. Sift over the Plain flour and Cocoa powder and fold until just combined, don't over mix.
6. Finally fold in the chocolate chips and pour into your brownie tin.
7. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
8. Once baked leave in the tin to cool.
9. Once cooled, using a round cookie cutter, cut out small circles of brownie.
10. Assemble by first sliding a marshmallow onto a bamboo stick, followed by a strawberry followed by a brownie and repeat. Finishing the skewer with a marshmallow.
11. Finally drizzle the skewers with some melted white chocolate.