No snow this Christmas? Not to worry, make these cute truffles instead
• 220 grams gingerbread men
• 100-120 grams full fat cream cheese
• To decorate:
• 200-250 grams white chocolate, melted
• Chocolate buttons
• Coloured icing pens
1. In a food processor crush gingerbread men to form fine biscuit crumbs.
2. Mix in the cream cheese until well combined. Create 2 different sized truffles (one smaller than the other) by spooning out the mixture and rolling it into a ball in the palm of your hands.
3. Place onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and place in the fridge to firm up.
4. Once firm push one large ball and one smaller ball onto a toothpick on top of each other to form a snowman and then dip into the melted white chocolate until covered.
5. Place back on the baking paper until the chocolate has set.
6. Using the icing pens, draw on the snowman's face and buttons. Remove the toothpicks by twisting them. Enjoy :D