Snickers meets Rice Krispie treats to form this otherworldly alliance
• 150 grams Mars Bar
• 50 grams Unsalted butter
• 100 grams Mini marshmallows
• 120-160 grams Rice Krispies (you may need more or less depending on your mixture)
• Caramel Sauce
• Salted Peanuts
• To top:
• 100 grams Chocolate, melted
1. Cut your Mars bars into small pieces and add into a heat proof bowl.
2. Add butter and place over a pan of simmering water. Stirring occasionally.
3. Once the mixture is half melted add in the marshmallows and continue to melt.
4. Stir until the mixture is smooth and glossy.
5. Turn off the heat but keep the bowl over the warm water. Add in your Rice Krispies a little at a time, stirring until coated.
6. Pour mixture into a 9x13in tray lined with non stick baking paper.
7. Place over another sheet of baking paper and use your hands to flatten the mixture into the tin.
8. Using a rolling pin, roll over the top to make it even.
9. Spread caramel over the top and sprinkle with peanuts.
10. Starting with the short side, roll it up to create the pinwheel.
11. Chill in the fridge until set.
12. Before serving decorate with some melted chocolate.