Things that go pump(kin), pump(kin), pump(kin) in the night
• 25 grams Unsalted butter
• 135 grams White mini marshmallows
• 80 grams Rice Krispies
• Orange gel food colour
• Cola laces, chopped into small/medium pieces for the stalk
• Green icing pen
1. Add butter and marshmallows into a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Making sure the water doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl. Stir occasionally until melted and smooth.
2. Turn off the heat and mix in Rice Krispies adding half at a time. Once incorporated, take off the heat and leave to cool slightly.
3. Take a small amount of the mixture and shape it into a pumpkin. To prevent the mixture from sticking to your hands, dip them in water.
4. Place pumpkin onto a baking tray lined with baking paper, press a small indent into the centre and add a cola lace for the stalk.
5. Using the green icing pen, draw on two leaves next to the stalk.
6. Leave pumpkins to set and enjoy :D