Four-tiered cake made out of Oreos and buttercream. Decorated with marshmallows and iced gems
• 225g icing sugar
• 75g unsalted butter
• 15-20ml whole milk
• Tier one (5 layers) - 80 Oreos
• Tier two (5 layers) - 40 double stuffed Oreos
• Tier three (5 layers) - 15 Oreos
• Tier four (2 layers) - 2 Oreos
• To decorate:
• Iced gems
1. For the buttercream sift the icing sugar into a bowl and beat it into the butter. Once sandy pour in the milk to combine.
2. Beat for a good 5 minutes until the icing is paler in colour and is light and fluffy. Place the icing into a piping bag, trim off the end.
3. For the first tier, arrange 11 biscuits onto your chosen serving plate in a circle and then 5 biscuits in a smaller circle inside of the 11.
4. Individually glue the biscuits down using the buttercream to make a secure base.
5. Repeat for 4 more layers using the same number of biscuits, Offset the biscuits on each layer, like laying bricks. Quick tip: Create a circle of buttercream on the previous layer instead of individually glueing each biscuit down.
6. For the second tier repeat the previous steps now only using 7 biscuits on the outside and just one in the middle. This tier will be smaller. I used double stuffed Oreos for this tier to give it a different effect so feel free to change up the colour of your biscuits.
7. Repeat again for the third tier, this time only using 3 biscuits for each layer.
8. Finish off the tower with two more biscuits stacked on top.
9. Finally, decorate the outside with some marshmallows and iced gems and secure with the buttercream. Enjoy :D