Find all your favourite ingredients and chuck them into one amazing cookie recipe
• 55 grams corn flakes
• 30 grams ready salted crisps
• 15 grams malt powder
• 15 grams caster sugar
• 30 grams unsalted butter, melted
• Cookie dough:
• 225 grams unsalted butter
• 250 grams soft light brown sugar
• 100 grams caster sugar
• 2 medium eggs
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 400 grams plain flour
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
• 200 grams white and milk chocolate chips
• 80 grams marshmallows, frozen
1. In a large bowl, combine corn flakes, crisps, malt powder, sugar and melted butter and stir to crush together into smaller pieces. Spread out the mixture onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and place in a preheated oven at 170°C for 12-15 minutes to make a crunch.
2. In a separate bowl beat together the two sugars with the butter for a good 5 minutes until paler in colour and creamy. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
3. Sift over the flour, salt, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda and beat until evenly combined.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips and cooled crunch and mix until combined. Evenly divide the dough and add 3 frozen marshmallows to the centre of each cookie. Close over the cookie dough and roll into a ball. Flatten the tops slightly. Place in the fridge until firm and chilled.
5. Bake at 170°C for 10-15 minutes depending on the size. Don't over bake!