This hack changes pizza forever
Margarita Flatbread Pizza
• 1 Plain Naan
• Italian passata
• 4 slices Mozzarella
• 1 Tomato
• Fresh basil leaves
1. Margarita flatbread-
2. Spread an even layer of passata over the top of the naan bread.
3. Place the mozzarella slices evenly over the passata.
4. Top with slices of tomato.
5. Place into the oven at 200°C and cook for 10-12 minutes.
6. Garnish with fresh Basil leaves.
Butternut Squash & Feta Flatbread Pizza
• Plain Naan
• 200 grams Butternut Squash, cut into small chunks
• Red onion
• Feta cheese
1. Place butternut squash chunks onto a roasting tray and toss in oil, salt and pepper.
2. Cook for 15-20 until soft at 200°C. Leave to cool slightly.
3. Spread an even layer of passata over the top of the naan bread.
4. Evenly scatter over the roasted butternut squash.
5. Fill in the gaps with sliced red onion and feta cheese.
6. Place into the oven at 200°C for 10-12 minutes.
7. Enjoy :)