Back-to-school breakfast bars with Golden Grahams, marshmallows and chocolate.
• 50 grams Unsalted butter
• 90 grams Smooth peanut butter
• 300 grams Mini white marshmallows
• 215 grams Golden grahams
• 50 grams Chocolate chips
• To decorate:
• Chocolate chips
• Mini Marshmallows
1. Melt the butter and peanut butter in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Make sure the water doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl.
2. Add the mini marshmallows and stir until melted.
3. Turn off the heat but keep the bowl over the pan so it keeps the marshmallows warm. Fold in the golden grahams and chocolate chips.
4. Pour and press mixture into a 9x11' tray lined with baking paper.
5. Sprinkle the chocolate chips and marshmallows over the top to decorate.
6. Let set before cutting into slices.