We've finally found the cure to all hangovers
• 500 grams minced beef
• 1 onion, finely chopped
• 2 carrots, finely chopped
• 1 stick celery, finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons tomato puree
• 2 tins chopped tomatoes
• 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
• 2 bay leaves
• 1 tablespoon Worcester sauce
• 150 milliliters red wine
• 2 panini bread loaves
• 150 grams butter
• 3 large cloves garlic
• Handful parsley
• Handful grated cheddar cheese
• Handful grated mozzarella cheese
1. Make the spag bol. Fry beef mince until well browned. Season well.
2. Add in the onion, carrots and celery and sweat out for 3 minutes.
3. Add in the tomato puree, the Worcester sauce and the wine and reduce.
4. Add in the chopped tomatoes, and 1 tin's worth of water.
5. Simmer for 1 hour until reduced and cooked nicely. Chill
6. Cut the paninis in half lengthways and stuff with the bolognese. Add a generous portion of cheese and close.
7. Mix together the chopped garlic, butter and parsley in a bowl and slather on top of the Panini, making little insertions into the bread as you go to let the garlic butter permeate.
8. Place in a Panini machine until the cheese has melted.