Gooey chocolate brownie cooked in a cast iron skillet. What more do you need?
• 200 grams dark chocolate, 70 percent+ cocoa solids
• 125 grams unsalted butter
• 4 large eggs
• 200 grams caster sugar
• 1 orange
• Pistachio ice cream
• Handful pistachios
1. Pre-heat the oven to 120C.
2. Place the chocolate in a glass bowl with the butter over a pan of simmering water.
3. Whisk the sugar and eggs together in a separate bowl until light and fluffy. Add the molten chocolate mix to the eggs, with the zest of 1 orange and transfer the mix to a skillet and cook for 45-50 minutes until wobbly and just set.
4. Remove and serve with pistachio ice cream and chopped pistachios.