Jack Lucas is putting a passion fruit twist on the classic creme brulee!
• 200g fresh custard
• 300g Greek style yogurt (not fat free, just normal)
• 4 passion fruits, halved
• 1 vanilla pod or 1 tsp vanilla paste
• 100g caster sugar
1. In a bowl mix together the custard, yogurt and juice and seeds of 3 of the passion fruit. Scrape the seeds out of a vanilla pod and add to the mix (or 1 tsp of vanilla paste).
2. Divide the mixture back into the passion fruit skins and set aside to chill in the fridge.
3. Meanwhile, melt the sugar to form a caramel and pour on top of the crème brûlée mix. Garnish with seeds and serve.