This really doesn't need a description. Make sure you're sitting down
• 50 grams unsalted butter
• 1 teaspoon sugar
• Pinch salt
• 100 grams flour
• 4 tablespoons water
• 4 tablespoons milk
• 4 medium eggs
• 100 grams Nutella
• 50 grams roasted hazelnuts
• 2 tablespoons popping candy
• 2 liters oil for deep frying
• 50 grams caster sugar
• 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
1. Place the butter in a pan with water and milk, sugar and salt.
2. Bring to boil and add the flour, beat to form a paste.
3. Gradually incorporate the eggs little by little to get a thick paste.
4. Place into piping bag with a 1.5 centimeters fluted nozzle and
5. Pipe into 4 centimeters lengths.
6. Pop this into the freezer to firm up or pipe the mixture
7. Directly into the oil, pre-heated to 160C, snipping 4 centimeters
8. Segments as you go.
9. After 2 minutes or so, drain the churros on kitchen paper and toss in the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
10. Grab a straw and push all the way through. Place the
11. Nutella in a piping bag and soften for 15 seconds in a
12. Microwave. Pipe the chocolate into the churros and top
13. With hazelnuts and popping candy.