Is it a pie or a banana split?! It's everything you want it to be!
• 3 bananas
• 1 tin Carnation caramel
• 8 digestive biscuits
• 200ml double cream
• 1 bar Lindt milk chocolate
1. Blitz the biscuits in a food processor until fine and mix with 2 tbsp carnation caramel, as if you were making
2. the ‘base’ of a cheesecake.
3. Peel the bananas and keep hold of the skins. With a blowtorch, lightly char the outside of the banana and
4. cut into wedges.
5. Place the cream into a bowl and whisk up until soft peaks. Whisk in 1 tbsp caramel and set to one side.
6. Open up the skin and place it on to the serving bowl.
7. Place some of the biscuit mix into the skin to form the base and pipe some whipped caramel cream on top.
8. Finally finish with some of the charred banana and shavings of milk chocolate and serve.