This white chocolate candle really melts!
• 2 bars of good quality white chocolate
• 1 almond shaving, for the wick
• 3000 milliliters double cream
• 140 grams dark chocolate
1. Melt the white chocolate over a bain marie. One the chocolate has melted, spoon some chocolate over a baking tray covered with baking paper to create the base of the candle. Let it rest.
2. Wrap the baking paper around your mould and secure it with tape.
3. Get a piece of plastic sheet the same size as the baking paper you used for the mould and cover it in white chocolate.
4. Wrap the layer of chocolate around the baking paper with the plastic on the outside. Put in the fridge to cool.
5. Once set peel off the plastic and paper layers - you're left with a chocolate roll.
6. In a pan, dip the top of your candle to melt.
7. Repeate for the bottom.This will ensure your top and bottom are level and will stick to the base of the candle.
8. To make the mousse: Melt the chocolate togethertogether with 100 milliliters of the double cream and leave to cool. Whip up the remaining cream until soft peaks form
9. Fold in the chocolate unitl it's combined
10. Fill in the candle and chill in the fridge
11. Take out of the fridge and fill with chocolate
12. Decorate by dripping chocolate down the sides
13. Finally, use the almondshaving as a wick by using the melted chocolate as glue.