These Pinata Cookies are the perfect party snack to impress!
• 225 grams flour
• 150 grams butter
• 75 grams sugar
• 1 egg white
• 200 grams icing sugar
• Food colouring
1. Blend ingredients in food processor until combined.Roll out and cut out 'o' shapes (circle within a circle).
2. Bake at 180C for 10-12 minutes until set and starting to brown.
3. Cool completely and lay the biscuits on a non-stick mat.
4. Melt isolmalt until clear and pour into the middle of the biscuit and leave until set.
5. And now for the icing. Whisk together the egg white and icing sugar for 5 minutes. Leave some white, colour other parts.
6. Decorate the biscuits with the icing on one side. Pair up the biscuits.
7. Fill one side with sprinkles and glitter, and using the icing to glue the other biscuit together. Leave to dry.