Mincemeat trifle?! Wrong on so many levels.
• 1 package lady fingers
• 1 jar raspberry jam
• 2 cup custard
• 1 package raspberries
• 10 oz ground beef
• 3/4 cup peas
• 1/2 yellow onion
• 1 ripe banana
• Whipped cream
1. Assemble the ingredients. Sauté the ground beef with peas and onions and prepare a custard ahead of time.
2. Line the bottom of a large clear bowl with a layer of lady fingers.
3. Add the raspberry jam until the lady fingers are completely coated. Cover the jam layer with half of your custard. Top with raspberries.
4. Add another layer of lady fingers.
5. Add a layer of the beef mixture.
6. Add the rest of your custard and sliced bananas.
7. Cover with whipped cream and garnish.