Eggs, peppers and all the flavour... The perfect brunch dish!
• 1 onion
• 2-4 garlic cloves
• 2 bell peppers, red and orange (your choice)
• 1 can chopped tomatoes
• 2 tablespoons tomato paste
• 2 teaspoons paprika
• Salt and pepper
• Fresh Parsley
• 4 eggs
• Olive oil
1. Chop onion and garlic and cook on a medium heat in a deep frying pan with some oil.
2. Add peppers and fry over.
3. Add tomato paste and mix through.
4. Add chopped tomatoes and mix through.
5. Add seasoning and wait until some liquid reduces, mixing every couple of minutes.
6. Make a well and slowly crack the egg into the well, repeat for the others.
7. Cover the pan and let it simmer until the egg white is cooked.
8. Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and served - best with fresh pita bread!